Congress Powerless Against Corrupt Administration
How many times in the last 8 years have we seen the Democrats get caught in a red handed lie, perjury, commit acts of treason, totally break the law, throw ethics out the window only to have hearings that go nowhere? A lot. Trey Gowdy, picttured here, has been a tireless champion of trying to get to thee truth, as has Jason Chaffetz, both members of House Committee for Oversight. This would, one would think, give them a lot of power. But what we ahve witnessed is that Obama's and Hillary's people, and Hillary herself, simply go to the hearings and lie, take the 5th, or stonewall. Loretta Lynch, the Attorney General for Obama, is probably the worst of the lot, having been called before Congress over and over again for what appears to be her cover ups for Obama and Hillary, only to have her stonewall the Committee, deflect and defer questions artfully, and essentially give them nothing. It's becoming embarrassing for Gowdy and Company, and it will carry with it a massive blowback when the opportunity comes for them to finally corner the corrupt Democrats and their well placed government cover up stooges like Lynch.
1. IRS Scandal – IRS head and his employees caught in illegal acts, caught in numerous lies, even admitted to illegal acts and lies. No charges, no impeachment.
2. Hillary Lies to Congress about Benghazi – No charges, no impeachment.
3. Hillary Lies about her email server, destroys evidence directly against congressional order, lies about the number of devices she used, lies about turning over all her work related emails, liles about never having sent or received any confidential emails, lies to Congress, lies to the FBI, and lies to the American people. No charges, no impeachment
4. Clintons “Pay for Play” Scheme - Sells Access to State Department through Clinton Foundation – No investigation, no charges.
5. Jeh Johnson hides immigration reports and lies about statistics on immigration. No charges, no impeachment.
Obama and Hillary have had Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch in the Attorney Generals seat throughout the last 8 years. No matter what Obama's people do, they are not brought up on charges, they are not even investigated. The corruption is so obvious that it is infuriating.
The other day, I was talking to a friend, and she said, “You know how we used to read about countries that were so corrupt that the people eventually revolted and threw the leaders out by force? We’re becoming like those places now.” Wow. I thought about how scary it is that our nation would have people that I thought of as relatively mainstream, thinking like this today. This is not a radical person that said this. This is a suburban woman who works hard every day to take care of her family. Has the corruption become so apparent, so widespread, such a given that there are people willing to take up arms against our own leaders? Has it become that bad?
I guess it has! Our Congress doesn’t seem to be able to do anything. Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz are trying. They bring one corrupt government official after another before Congressional Hearings, and these crooks take the 5th and walk. They don’t get charged, they walk. No matter what these hearings reveal, the people who are corrupt are ultimately protected by the Democratic Party and Loretta Lynch, the Attorney General of the United States who has not prosecuted one of these people, regardless of what is on the record, regardless of the evidence or preponderance of evidence. In fact, Lynch even takes the lead on making sure there is no prosecution by limiting the scope of what the FBI is even allowed to ask, in the case of Hillary's recent case.
It’s a sham, a con job, and it has to be stopped. If this doesn’t change, we may face the same kind of uprisings that we thought could only take place in third world countries.