The Deadly Clinton Power Train Rolls On
There is a long list of people that have mysteriously died as they become close to testifying against the Clintons in one scandal or another, or could otherwise derail the Clinton “Quest for Power” train. This list is a mile long, with mysterious deaths dating back to the 1970's, and can be easily checked online.
What is of interest, however, is the more recent strange and often unsolved murders and deaths of people critical of the Clintons or many, more importantly, in a position to submarine Hillary with testimony or other factual knowledge surrounding the Clintons. Many of these deaths have absurd reasons for death, such as “suicide”, when a person has been shot twice in the head or back for example, or the cause of death is not being released at all.
1. John Ashe: Former United Nations General Assembly President. Died: June 22, 2016. Initially reported as having died from a heart attack, John's throat had obviously been crushed. At that point the official story changed to him accidentally dropping a barbell on his own throat (the plot line from the episode "An Exercise in Fatality" from the TV series "Columbo.") crushing his larynx. Ashe was about to begin trial for a bribery charge involving Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng, who had been implicated but not charged in the 1996 "China-gate" scandal for funneling illegal donations to Bill Clinton's re-election fund through Arkansas restaurant owner Charlie Trie. Ashe was supposed to testify within days of his death.
2. Seth Conrad Rich: DNC Voter Expansion Data Director. Died: July 10, 2016. Seth Conrad Rich was shot several times in the back a block from his home in D.C.'s neighborhood of Bloomingdale. The police declared it a robbery gone bad, but nothing had been taken; Seth still had his wallet, watch, and cell phone. One possible motive for his assassination lies with the WikiLeaks dump of 20,000 DNC emails which proved the DNC was rigging the primaries to favor Hillary Clinton. The scandal forced DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz to resign. Although Hillary's people tried to portray this as a hack by Russia, to cast Hillary as a victim of international intrigue, WikiLeaks, while not identifying the leak, denied it was Russia, and stated it was an "internal" leak. If Seth (who was in a perfect position to acquire the data) were the leak, that would be ample motive to murder him, as a warning to others inside the DNC not to blow any whistles. Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a �lead� saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an �ongoing court case� possibly involving the Clinton family.
3. John Jones: Julian Assanges attorney at Wikileaks. Died: April 18, 2016. John Jones, QC, was killed when struck by a commuter train on his way to work. The police immediately declared the death as non-suspicious. The Q.C. initially said it was not suicide. Great Britain has the highest per-capita presence of surveillance cameras of any nation in the world, yet no video has been forthcoming as to just how Jones wound up in front of that train. John Jones was working to prevent the extradition of Julian Assange to the United States. Assange and WikiLeaks have produced some of the most damaging information about Hillary Clinton's scandals.
4. Shawn Lucas. Lawyer. Died August 2016. On July 3, 2016, Shawn Lucas and filmmaker Ricardo Villaba served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at DNC's headquarters in Washington, D.C., in the fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters. This was before Wikileaks released documents proving the DNC was working against the Sanders campaign during the 2016 primary. Shawn was found dead by his girlfriend. He had been in perfect health and did not do drugs. The authorities are refusing to disclose the cause of death even after three weeks. Meanwhile, the DNC is trying to delay the lawsuit until after the November election by saying Lucas did not "properly" serve the papers ... with Lucas conveniently unable to testify on his own behalf.
5. Berta Caceres: Human Rights Activist. Died March 2016. Killed while sleeping in her home in La Esperanza, Honduras. Berta Caceres had named Hillary Clinton as responsible for the Honduran coup which toppled democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya. Since the coup, Honduras has become one of the most violent places in the world. Growing awareness of Hillary's role in Honduras became a serious liability during Hillary's 2016 campaign.
6. Michael Hastings: Writer, Rolling Stones. Died: June 18, 2013. Michael Hastings died in a highly suspicious single-car accident. He had told friends that he was afraid for his life following stories he had written which were critical of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. One of the emails leaked during the 2016 Democratic Convention confirmed that Hillary had received Hastings' damning investigative report of the attack on the Benghazi consulate 5 months before his death.
7. Tom Schweich: Waco Investigator and candidate for governor. Died February 26, 2013. Schweich served as Chief of Staff for former U.S. Senator John Danforth's investigation of the federal government's actions in connection with the 1993 FBI siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. He had announced his candidacy for governor just one month before his death, and was found with a gunshot wound to the left temple. Tom Schweich was right-handed. One month later, his media director, Robert �Spence� Jackson, was found dead of a similar wound.
8. Victor Thorn. Independent Journalist. Died August 1, 2016. Found dead of a gunshot on top of a mountain near his home, Thorn has been a thorn in the side of the Clintons for decades, writing books and articles for American Free Press that exposed many of the Clintons' dark secrets, including the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas. While officially declared a suicide, it is worth noting that Victor Thorn was at the height of his success, with a long line of successful books, including Crowning Clinton: Why Hillary Shouldn't Be in the White House and the Hillary (And Bill) trilogy, which were strong sellers. The trilogy had just been purchased for translation and foreign distribution.
Totally Right isn’t afraid to make predictions. We’re often surprised at how close we are to correct, and often right on the money. So here goes. We think we will see more suspicious deaths in the coming months, and if Hillary wins, she will really want things to be locked down and so many more will likely die mysteriously. Don't be confused: This couple is ruthless. They are cover up artists, and when people jokingly call it the "Arkansas Mafia", they aren't joking.
Some possible people on the Clinton “Power Train” hit list:
1. Huma Abedin. Hey, she just plain knows too much.
2. Cheryl Mills. Same as above.
3. Brian Pagliano – IT expert that handled the now famous Clinton email server.
4. Jacob Sullivan. State Department staffer that was assigned to look into Parkinsons treatments for Hillary, whose email was obtained by WikiLeaks and leaked on 9-12-16.
5. Lauren Jiloty
6. Monica Hanley
7. Clarence Finney
8. Susan Rice
9. Maggie Williams
10. Patti Doyle
11. Susan Thomases
12. Mandy Grunwald
13. Philippe Reines
14. Jim Margolis
15. Joel Benenson
16. Minyon Moore
17. Jennifer Palmieri