The Facts Don’t Lie
True Acts of Islamic Sponsored States and Its Terrorists
The American people are regularly bombarded by the liberal media, the Obama Administration and the Democrats with the words that we are “winning” the war on ISIS, that we should focus on the “root problems” causing terrorism and be sympathetic to their plight, that we should not fall into a state of “Islama-phobia”, and that Islam is a peaceful religion that we need to co-exist with, and that those of us on the Right simply don’t have a grasp on the religion and what it truly stands for. Obama has even made the slip in the past calling his religion “my Muslim religion”. He is a Radical Muslim Communist that infiltrated our Government by using the phrase “Yes We Can”* and :Change" and "Hope".
America is tired of these lies from the Left and Obama’s shills at the State Department and Department of Homeland Security on this one. They say we are safe – and we know this to be an outright lie. Now that we have seen Secretary John Kerry, President Obama, and Hillary Clinton cut a deal with Iran, and the Obama Administration has finally admitted that the $400 million cash payment to Iran in the middle of the night really did happen on the same day as the release of hostages (even though they deny that it was ransom), they admit that it was done without Congressional approval, and that the “treaty” we signed with Iran, one of only 3 nations that are categorized by the US as State Sponsors of Terrorism, was done through the UN as an “end-around” tactic to avoid having to get the Congressional approval required by the Constitution, it is high time we take a look at the cold, stark, gruesome facts of Islam, the facts about the frequency of attacks, and what it’s government sponsors and its terrorists do to people every day, day in and day out.
America cannot afford to be naïve and confused about terrorists and terrorist States. You must know who they are and what they want. Islamic extremists want everyone to be Islamic. Peaceful co-existence is not a part of their vocabulary. On every mosque you will see the words “There is no other God but Allah”. That doesn’t bode well as a foundation for peaceful co-existence. Co-existence DOES exists in the United States between Jew, Christian, Buddhist, and others as we were founded on a basis of FREEDOM, including the freedom to practice the religion of your choice, peacefully! Peaceful co-existence does not exist in their world. The Extremist Muslims prove it every day by killing other Muslims that don’t subscribe to “their” version of Islam, whatever that is. War is their way of life. Killing, raping, beheading, bombing innocents, using women and children to commit horrible acts – it is what their interpretation of Islam is all about and it is WHAT THEY DO. And they do it EVERY DAY. Americans are the enemy. Christians are the enemy. Europeans are the enemy. Chaos and war and death and rape and murder and terror is WHAT THEY DO. They don’t want jobs, they don’t want money, they want us DEAD. They will not rest until we are DEAD. There is no negotiating with terrorists or terrorist states, there is no friendship that can be formed with them. If you try that route, as we have, they will break their word and you will have a knife in your back. There is no honor between people in their culture and no promise that needs to be kept, no deal that can’t be renegotiated. They can justify anything they do in the name of Allah. There is no way to peace with an enemy who has, as its one and only goal, your death and only your death. One cannot look at an enemy like this and think, for one second, that there is a diplomatic solution. You cannot be confused. They do not think like we do, they do not want the same things that we want which is really freedom, liberty, peace, a decent life, and safety for our families. Many of them don’t even know what those things are as they have never experienced them in their own lives. They don’t want those things because they don’t know what they are. They want us DEAD. That’s it.
Certain Islamic countries, are known by our own government to be OFFICALLY DESIGNATED State Sponsors of Terrorism. The date that they were designated such by the US are:
WHAT THEY DO:
1. Islamic states stone women to death for being raped unless there are 4 men that will testify in her favor that she had nothing to do with it.
2. Islamic states allow for a husband to hit and torture their wives, by law.
3. Islamic states do not, in general, allow women to go outside without an escort.
4. Women are not to be educated.
5. Islamic terrorists routinely behead Christians and others, even other Muslims, if they do not subscribe to their particular brand of Islam.
6. Islamic terrorists strap 12 and 14 year old children with bomb vests and send them into crowds where they then detonate it, killing innocents and killing the child as well.
7. Islamic terrorists capture young girls and rape them, enslave them, and sell them to others before they simply shoot them in the head after they are done with them.
8. They kill people at weddings and in places of worship, on buses, and in airports.
9. They attack government buildings and military outposts and kill the workers there.
10. They set people on fire while they are alive.
11. They gun down entire villages of people, including women and children, and burn mosques.
Take a look at Wikipedia’s list of Islamic Terrorists Attacks. The site starts with 3 in 1984, one in 1985, and 3 in 1986 and so on. Each one is meticulously catalogued for you to view. These are the facts. Try as hard as you can to paint a picture that things are getting better and safer. I can’t do it. There are now 2-3 massacres a month or even more. Yet Obama wants to tell you that things are just fine? That we’re safer than ever? That we are “winning”? In 2006 there were 319 killed by Islamic terror attacks. In 2013 there were 768 killed. In 2014 there were 2,120 killed. Does this sound like things are getting better? Below is the list from 2015 only, which surpassed any other year previously and takes up the following 7 ½ pages of this article. Keep in mind, this is just one year of terror events now. This is how much “progress” the Progressives Obama and Hillary as Secretary of State have given us on the terror front:
· Afghanistan January 5, 2015 – A car packed with explosives drove up to the headquarters of EUPOL Afghanistan, a European police-training organization, in Kabul and detonated. Taliban claimed responsibility. 1 killed 16 wounded.
· Iraq January 6, 2015 – Two suicide bombers attacked a mosque in the town of Al-Jubba while Iraqi soldiers were resting, killing 10 soldiers plus the two attackers. Clashes following the bombings left 13 security personnel dead and 21 wounded.
· France January 7–9, 2015 – A series of five attacks in and around Paris kill 17 people, plus three attackers, and leave 22 other people injured.
· France January 9, 2015 – The Porte de Vincennes hostage crisis kills 4 and injures 9 people.
· Lebanon January 10, 2015 – In the 2015 Jabal Mohsen suicide attacks 9 people died and 30+ were wounded.
· Egypt January 29, 2015 – January 2015 Sinai attacks. 44 killed, several wounded.
· Pakistan February 13, 2015 – Heavily armed militants killed at least 19 people and wounded more than 40 after they stormed into a Shiite mosque during Friday Prayer in a suburb of Peshawar.
· Denmark February 14–15, 2015 – 2015 Copenhagen shootings. A gunman opened fire at the Krudttoenden café and later at the Great Synagogue in Copenhagen, killing two civilians and injuring five others.
· Nigeria March 7, 2015 – Five suicide bomb blasts leave 58 dead and 143 wounded in the 2015 Maiduguri suicide bombing.
· Pakistan March 15, 2015 – Suicide bombers kill at least 15 people in attacks on two churches in Lahore.
· Tunisia March 18, 2015 – Bardo National Museum attack. Militants linked to Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) attack the Bardo National Museum with guns, killing 21 people and injuring around 50.
· Libya March 25, 2015 – ISIL affiliates, The Shura Council of Benghazi Revolutionaries in Libya carried out suicide bombings in the city of Benghazi. Twelve were killed and 25 wounded. Five additional dead during attacks with a local militia.
· Somalia March 27, 2015 – Makka al-Mukarama hotel attack. 20+ dead 28 wounded.
· Bosnia and Herzegovina April 27, 2015 – At the Zvornik police station terrorist attack in the city of Zvornik, Republika Srpska, in Bosnia and Herzegovina, an armed member of a wahhabist movement opened fire on the police. In the shooting, a police officer was killed, two others were injured, and the attacker was killed by police.
· Saudi Arabia May 22, 2015 – A suicide bomber attacked a Shia mosque during prayer in the al-Qadeeh village. ISIL claimed responsibility for the attack. 21 dead +90 injured.
· Kenya May 26, 2015 – Al-Shabaab militants attacked two police patrols which turned into a gun battle north of Garissa, 5 police officers were injured but they were able to kill both of the attackers.
· Iraq May 28, 2015 – Two car bombs were set off minutes apart targeting the Cristal Grand Ishtar Hotel and the Babylon. 10 killed and 30 wounded.
· Iraq June 13, 2015 – Four suicide SUV car bombs went off in an Iraqi police station in the Hajjaj near Tikrit and Baiji. 11 dead, 27 injured.
· France June 26, 2015 – Saint-Quentin-Fallavier attack – Beheading in a factory near Lyon, head marked with Arabic writing and Islamist flags. Gas canisters planted provoked a fire. 1 dead, 11 injured.
· Kuwait June 26, 2015 – 2015 Kuwait mosque bombing – 27 people killed in explosion at Shia Imam Sadiq mosque in Kuwait City, medical sources tell Al Jazeera. Claimed by ISIL
· Tunisia June 26, 2015 – 2015 Sousse attack – Attack in Tunisia against two tourist hotels, over 28 people died.
· Nigeria June 26–30, 2015 – Boko Haram kills at least 200 people as they gun down and bomb villages, mosques, and other public space.
· Israel June 29, 2015 – 2015 Shuvat Rachel shooting shooting attack on civilian car, 1 death.
· United States July 16, 2015 – 2015 Chattanooga shootings
· Nigeria July 17, 2015 – Two Nigerian towns are attacked by two suicide bombers, killing 62 people.
· Nigeria July 22, 2015 – A series of explosions at two bus stations in Gombe kill about 40 people.
· Cameroon July 26, 2015 – A suicide bomber kills at least 14 people at a popular nightclub in Maruoa, just three days after 2 suicide bombers killed 20 people in the same town.
· India July 27, 2015 – 2015 Gurdaspur attack Three Islamic terrorists of Pakistani origin from Indian-administrated Kashmir disguised in army uniforms attacked the Dina Nagar police station in Gurdaspur District of Punjab, India. The attack resulted in the deaths of 3 policemen, 4 civilians and 15 others were injured. All 3 attackers were killed by the Indian security forces.
· Nigeria August 11, 2015 – 47 people are killed as explosions erupt at a crowded market in the town of Sabon Gari.
· France August 21, 2015 – 2015 Thalys train attack Shooting and stabbing in train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris injures 5. The incident is believed by French police to be an Islamist terrorist attack.
· Nigeria August 28–30, 2015 – Boko Haram members massacre 79 people in 3 different Nigerian villages. 68 alone were killed in the village of Baanu.
· Nigeria September 10, 2015 - Explosion at a refugee camp for people fleeing Boko Haram kills at least 2.
· Nigeria September 21, 2015 – At least 54 people were killed by multiple explosions in Nigeria.
· Yemen September 24, 2015 – A bomb attack on a Shia mosque in Sana'a killed 25 and injured dozens more during prayers for the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha. Claimed by ISIL.
· Bangladesh Italy September 29, 2015 – Three men on a motorbike shot and killed an Italian aid worker. The attack has been claimed by ISIL.
· Nigeria October 1, 2015 – Multiple suicide bombings by Boko Haram in North-East Nigeria killed 14 people (including the bombers) and injured 39.
· Israel October 1, 2015 – Gunmen opened fire on a car near Nablus on the northern West Bank, killing a man and woman. 4 of their 6 children were also in the car and witnessed the attack, but were uninjured. The attackers have been praised by Hamas.
· Australia October 2, 2015 – 2015 Parramatta shooting. A NSW Police Force civilian employee was shot dead outside NSW Police Force headquarters on Charles Street, Parramatta, Sydney by a 15-year old lone gunman. The gunman then engaged with NSW Police Special Constables in a shootout before being killed, 2 dead.
· Bangladesh Japan October 3, 2015 – A Japanese man was shot and killed in a similar fashion to an Italian aid worker killed 4 days earlier. The attack has been claimed by ISIL.
· Turkey October 10, 2015 – In the 2015 Ankara bombings 102 people were killed and over 400 others injured. According to two high ranked sources in the Turkish security forces ISIL is most likely responsible.
· Afghanistan United Kingdom October 11, 2015 – A bomb attack in Kabul, targeting a British military convoy injured 7 Afghan civilians. The attack has been claimed by the Taliban.
· Nigeria October 22, 2015 – 20 people were killed in the northeast state of Borno, Nigeria in a Boko Haram attack.
· Nigeria October 23, 2015 – Two separate mosques were attacked by suicide bombers, killing 42 in Nigeria.
· Niger October 28, 2015 – Boko Haram militants attack a village in Niger, gunning down 13 people and allegedly burning down houses and cars during the rampage.
· France November 13, 2015 – A series of terrorist attacks in Paris kill 137, and wound 368. They involved a series of coordinated attacks which consisted of mass shootings and suicide bombings. This incident was the most fatal event on French soil since World War II.
· Iraq November 13, 2015 – A Suicide bomber kills at least 21 at a Shia funeral.
· Bosnia and Herzegovina November 18, 2015 – A lone wolf Islamist killed two soldiers and injured civilians in Sarajevo. 3 dead 5 wounded.
· Mali November 20, 2015 – Bamako hotel attack. Gunmen yelling "Allahu Akbar" storm a hotel in Bamako, Mali. At least 19 killed, and more than 160 were taken hostage.
· Iraq November 20, 2015 – A Suicide bomber detonates inside a Shiite mosque killing 10 people, other bombings in the area killed another 5 people.
· Cameroon November 21, 2015 – Suicide bombers affiliated with Boko Haram kill at least 10 in northern Cameroon.
· Nigeria November 22, 2015 – 8 people among women and children demise when a female suicide bomber is reduced to pulp.
· Tunisia November 24, 2015 – At least 12 people were killed in a bus bombing in Tunis, the capital of Tunisia. ISIL claimed responsibility for this attack that targeted a bus transporting members of the Presidential Guard.
· Egypt November 24, 2015 – In the November 2015 Sinai attack which occurred a day after the second round of parliamentary elections closed, militants attack a hotel housing election judges in the provincial capital of al-Arish in Egypt's North Sinai. 7 dead, 10+ wounded
· Niger November 25, 2015 – Boko Haram invades a village and shoots indiscriminately residents and also fire rockets, killing 18.
· Nigeria November 27, 2015 – 21 killed in Boko Haram suicide attack on a Shia procession in Nigeria
· Egypt November 28, 2015 – Islamist gunmen killed four security personnel in an attack at a police checkpoint in Saqqara. 4 dead
· United States December 2, 2015 – In the 2015 San Bernardino attack, married couple Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik shot and killed 14 people and injured 22 others in a killing spree that the FBI was investigating as "act of terrorism".
· Chad December 5, 2015 – Four female suicide bombers from the militant Islamist group Boko Haram attacked the Chadian island of Koulfoua on Lake Chad, killing at least 15 people and injuring 130.
· Iraq December 9, 2015 – A suicide bomber detonated his explosives in the doorway of a Shiite mosque. 11+ dead 20 injured.
· Afghanistan Spain December 11, 2015 – In the 2015 Spanish Embassy attack in Kabul, Taliban militants detonated a car bomb and stormed a guesthouse near the Spanish embassy. 6 dead, several injured.
· Iraq December 12, 2015 – A millitant detonated his explosives in a truck at an Iraqi position near the Saudi border. 6 dead, 14 injured.
· Nigeria December 13, 2015 – Boko Haram Islamists, at least some using machetes, attacked residents of the villages of Warwara, Mangari, and Bura-Shika. 30 killed and 20 injured
· Nigeria December 28, 2015 – Fourteen Islamist female suicide bombers aged 12–18 attempted to simultaneously attack the city of Maiduguri. Seven of the bombers were shot dead by Nigerian forces while three menaged to escape and detonate themselves in Baderi general area and near a Mosque, killing 26 people and wounding another 85.
· Pakistan December 29, 2015 – A suicide bomber detonated his explosives in the front entrance of a regional branch of the National Database and Registration Authority in the northwestern city of Mardan, Pakistan. The blast killed 26 people and more than 50 were wounded.
· Russia December 29, 2015 – A gunman opened fire on a group of local residents who were visiting a viewing platform at the fortress in Derbent, Dagestan, southern Russia, killing one and injuring 11. ISIL claims responsibility.[
The American people deserve an apology from Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry for what they did in bringing Iran $400 million dollars in cash in exchange for hostages, which has served to do two very damaging things: First, they made currency available to arms terror organizations that want to do nothing but kill us, and second, they encouraged further hostage taking of Americans – which has already occurred. Now Iran is asking for $4 billion. Surprised? I’m not. Nice move Obama and Company. Obama and his Administration should apologize to our military men and women, they should apologize to our foreign allies for allowing this to happen, for leaving them high and dry. They should apologize to the people of Iraq – in the cities of Aleppo, Fallujah, Ramadi, Mosul, for after liberating them, abandoning them to fall back into the hands of ISIS, so that our soldiers have to spill blood TWICE to win them back. They should apologize to our fighting men and women that continue to be constrained by insane “rules of engagement” that ensure failure, not winning, on the battlefield, and allow terrorists to escape and go back to killing. They should apologize to the black people of America for destroying their cities and jobs after 50 years of liberal Progressive “leadership”. They should apologize to our Border Patrol Agents, whom protect our border every day, catch illegal immigrants (which now include people from terror states) every day, only to have the Obama State Department release them into our communities instead of sending them home or putting them in prison.
These Progressive government officials - Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Loretta Lynch, Jeh Johnson – should never be allowed to draw another paycheck from the American people. They have not protected us, they have enabled the terrorist sponsored states – and therefore terrorists themselves, they have ignored our laws on immigration, they have endangered our troops, they have intentionally covered up Hillary’s breach of security at Congressional hearings, they have very possibly lied under oath and they have enriched themselves at the expense of the American people. They should be ashamed and they should be punished, not lauded, for their lack of service to our country.
*("Yes We Can" was a Che Guevara slogan, and for those of you that don't know who the hell he is...he was an Argentine radical Marxist revolutionary that was a central figure in the Cuban Revolution. This anti-establishment rebel and so-called champion of the poor is, in reality, a ruthless mass murderer according to the World Affairs Journal. In 1965 he decided to start a communist revolution in Bolivia, and the CIA helped assist Bolivia in capturing him and they put a bullet in his Communist/Socialist/Progressive head in 1967.)