Congenital Liar Hillary Was Fired By Justice Department for Lying and Unethical Behavior in 1974
Hillary, at age 27, was a Washington DC lawyer working for the Justice Department investigating the Watergate scandal. She was fired, according to her boss at the time, for "self serving unethical practices in violation of House rules." Apparently, according to her former boss, she wrote up a fraudulent legal brief and confiscated public documents. Then she lied about it to cover it up. Sound like the Hillary of today? Looks like violating rules, lying to congress and the American people is something she has had no problem doing since the very beginning of her career.
On her former bosses now closed website, Jeff Zeifman stated "Hillary Clinton is ethically unfit to be either a senator or president - and if she were to become president, the last vestiges of the traditional moral authority of the party of Roosevelt, Truman and Johnson will be destroyed."
In an interview, Zeifman was asked why he fired her. "Because she was a liar. She was a dishonest, unethincal lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution the rules of the House off Representatives, the rules of the Watergate Committee, and the rules on confidentiality." She claimed she never wrote a fraudulent brief, but of course, it was later revealed that she did. The brief, according to Zeifman, was so fraudulent and ridiculous that she would have been disbarred if submitted to a judge. Further, during the hearings, she removed the files from the Justice Department that were key to a defense.
As one of my cowboy friends is fond of saying, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, its still a pig." Hillary can run around during her campaign and lie to us about who she is and what she believes and how much good she's done for our nation, but I'm not buying. She's slathering the lipstick on, but she's still a pig. It's nothing but a futile attempt to disguise her true nature. She's a liar, she's ruthless about it, and its been going on a long, long time.
- She is a liar.
- She is not ethical.
- She is insanely power hungry.
- She will literally do or say anything to remain in power.
- She lines her own pockets illegally to become wealthy.
- She has corrupted the DOJ and the FBI.
- She is the head of a corrupt crime family that is every bit as corrupt and abusive of the law as the Italian Mob...only the numbers are probably bigger. The crime ring includes the foundation, Hillary, the DNC, her campaign staff, and members of the Democratic Party like Elizabeth Warren, people like Loretta Lynch at the DOJ, and many, many more. Rudy Guilliani said he'd like to prosecute them using the RICO statutes.
- Bob Woodward, the Watergate reporter, says the Clinton Foundation is corrupt, and its a scandal.
- She cuts secret deals with the King of Morocco for $12 million paid to the foundation....while she is running for President? You've got to be kidding me. Is this how bold they have become?
- She takes advantage of horrible situations around the world to enrich her foundation for her benefit. In 2015 Haitians demonstrated outside the Clinton Foundation claiming they mismanaged hundreds of millions of taxpayer money while Hillary was Secretary of State. What really happened is that the Clinton Foundation raised $500 million for "commitments to action" for projects in Haiti...and then delivered very little to Haiti. Some solar panels for a hospital. The Clinton's just needed a reason to raise money, and Haiti "played" with donors.
- The Clinton's have been running a long term "pay to play" scam requiring payment to the Clinton Foundation in order to get access to Hillary while she was at the State Department, and even now, while she is campaigning. The Clinton Crime Syndicate very strategically identifies possible targets for donation and strong arms them into donating. Bill and Hillary are the con men, and the donors are the suckers...except that in many cases, the donors end up getting what they want.
- Her foundation has been called a fraudulent charity. It takes in a lot of money, but somehow, not much goes out to the causes. A lot seems to be paid in salaries to people loyal to the Clinton Cartel, and to cover the expenses of a family that flies around the world on private jets and stays in the most luxurious hotels in the world.
- She destroyed the lives of the women that slept with her husband in order to keep her on her personal path to power. How does this honor women's rights, or empower women to come forward with sexual abuse claims?
- She allowed 4 Americans to die in Benghazi while the begged for help...and she will not accept blame for it even though they were there on her orders, and they were begging her department, the State Department, for help. When it all went south, she then conjured up a lie about a video, and then lied to the families of the fallen in front of their caskets with their dead bodies inside.
- There are countless stories from those that worked close to or around the Clinton's that tell of how violent, mean, and nasty Hillary could be to people she saw as beneath her.
- She has admitted that she is out of touch with the middle class because she's so rich now.
- Don't forget how our country sunk to the lowest levels of morality in the White House when Bill and Hillary were there the first time. You remember the blue dress, right? You want another go round with this trailer trash from Arkansas? The first time sickened me. Why won't they leave us alone?
- Any other politician with a true sense of the bigger picture, which is the value of having a nation that the people respect, the importance of having a president that can govern with legitimacy, would have resigned by now. Nixon did it. He fell on his sword for much less than what Hillary has done. He did it for the good of the nation. He wanted the nation to heal, even if his legacy was going to be tarnished. In the end, he was a patriot. Hillary and Bill have already sold us out to foreign nations. They are not patriots. They are out for themselves, first, second and last.
God Save Us All from a Clinton Administration, Round II.